Monday 29 September 2014

Editing my Taste of Digbeth photos


This is the journey of my photos. I first took them then edited them on Ribbet.com 
These are my images of statue models falling in the digbeth custard factory.














I like the way the models fall here, you can see on the image on the left that it was the original i edited it up on Ribbet on the right to show more warmth and less clinical. I dont like how you cant really see their faces.



These are my LINES photos, i plan to use this whitened, edited, better looking photo after it was edited on Ribbet. This is a great place to photograph! (The Custard Factory, Digbeth)




This water I wont use for my final images, but they will inspire me to do better, and use water in another image, the shutter speed was used here but I will perfect it a bit more.



No comments:

Post a Comment